Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else watching that weather window Saturday in to Sunday. Think we are gonna start out shark fishing and try tuna in the morning. Would love a buddy boat or two. Haven't nailed down the departure but probably 9pm or 10pm Saturday

BaitRunner
Chris

·
Registered
55 Posts
I will be out there Sunday if weather holds. Looks like I got the crew lined up. I run a parker 2320 pilot house (BIGBREEZY ) gimme a pm, a call or a shout on the radio
-Chris (301-704-4196)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am also looking to make a run either Saturday night- shark overnight then tuna at first light if the weather holds. 25ft SeaFox running out of West OC. Mike- 443-790-5749. Itching for Crabs is the name of my boat.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I'm also debating a Saturday afternoon/evening shark trip. Other than the online reports, anyone have first hand experience of makos in the hambone area?

Would be taking the kids for the first time, so limited to inshore - and hoping to bring home a Mako...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mako22, My first trip out in 2010. i hooked up to a Mako at the Hambone and i was hooked on Offshore. i know they are out there and with Restless Lady getting them at the fingers theres no telling where they are right now. We were looking st going to the bone Saturday night but we may stay near the fingers. have decided.

Mike(mlawler0)

We also will be in a Seafox but 216 WA. sounds like you may have the same idea as we do. I am hoping to let it lay down, eat some good dinner and head off to the deep.

I will give yall a Call tonight or tomorrow or give me a call. I am heading down to OC tonight. Will being working on the boat tomorrow.. Hoping this weather holds though. we cancelled twice last weekend as the wind blew up faster then we expected. So we are really itching.

Chris (301-503-4405)

·
Registered
862 Posts
Thanks Chris -

As much as I'd like to spend the night - with kids, I'll only be doing a sat afternoon trip if the weather holds. Given the weather, probably leave the dock about noon on sat, and would try to be back by dark(ish).

Happy to buddy up with anyone who will be in the inshore areas to compare notes...

·
Registered
973 Posts
Chris I am heading out sat afternoon.Mostly likely sharking the fingers through the night.Not confident on a canyon run given the offshore forecast.Nothing has been ruled out yet tho.Send me a text tomm we will exchange gameplans.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Looks like the weather is shaping up ok for late sat afternoon/overnight. I'm planning on leaving the dock in OC about noon tomorrow. Will be sharking somewhere between fingers/hambone... Anyone else going to be out?

Taking my two kids for their first time - so really hoping for just about any kind of action!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts