Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Carson Jim and I are in the planning stages right now we finally got our auto pilot installed we have our sea trial on Thursday as long as everything goes ok and Jim can make it we will be going, I'll have a better idea later on tonight.

Fred

·
Registered
565 Posts
Carson, I think we are trying to put a trip together also. Sat or Sunday. What day are you leaning to? We have only been once since we meet you guys in the hotel parking lot, when your buddy got yelled at by the "witch". Both days look fishable right now. Time will tell. Ben 620-1334

Reel Hooker II
30' Hydra Sports Center Console.

·
Registered
565 Posts
We have put our trip together for Saturday instead of Sunday. We will be at OI ramp at around 5am. Everything still looks the same, hope the water stays there. The weather is calling for SW 10-15, 3-5ft, not bad for Jan. Who else is planning on fishing on Sat. Could buddy out together. Ben, 757-620-1334

Reel Hooker II
30' Hydra Sport Center Console.

·
Registered
843 Posts
drove over the bridge earlier this week and and last week. they have been dredging consistently. i have a buddy down there now whom is driving over the bridge today. the inlet looked pretty good, but it was offshore when i saw it. there is a little north wind today so i will let you know what he saw today. they looked to be dumping the sand right in the channel? i don't know why. maybe that storm shifted some of the bars?

Casey

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
we are going sunday weather looks to be the same. Eddy didnt transpire like I hoped. Oh well. Cant wait for reports. Good luck to all on Sat.

·
Registered
565 Posts
The fish have moved a little south of the Point. Talked with a guy that fished yesterday. It was ON once they found them.They were a little more north before this last blow. Should not be a problem finding them on Saturday. We will be at the ramp at 4:45am. Weather looks great for both days. Ben 757-620-134

Reel Hooker II
30' Hydra Sport Center Console

·
Registered
22 Posts
NC rec fishing permit is only for coastal waters out to 3 miles so you will not need one for tuna. if you are catchin the within 3 miles let me know I'm gonna deploy the kayak and get a yak tuna.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
not true if u intend to keep them or you Kayak your catch to another state

The license is required to recreationally take finfish in the state's Coastal Fishing Waters, which include sounds, coastal rivers and their tributaries, out to three miles in the ocean. Recreational anglers who catch fish in the Exclusive Economic Zone (3 miles - 200 miles offshore) will be required to have this license to land fish in state waters. Fishing in Joint Waters (areas managed by both the Marine Fisheries and the Wildlife Resources commissions) will require either the CRFL or a WRC inland fishing license.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.