Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Left Rudee at 4:30am heading for the 700 line 80 mile run. Talked to a friend that limited out there on fri by 9:00am. Well long story short the break had really pushed out over night. Water was stll there but spotty. Probably a few hundred boats on scene. We had 3 misses on the spreader bars and that was it. From what I heard and saw the bite was nothing like the day before. Decided to troll the break back north with no bites. At 2:00pm I was not far from the south tower and thought maybe I could get the guys their Amberjack citations to save the day. That was a good call. We cranked Big Jacks for an hour or so scoring citations and then headed for home. There was also good coverage up around the 150 line in 100 fathoms. Some got skunked and a few had 2 to 5 tunas. Good fishing. Ross Harpoon

HARPOON LARRY's - Killer Seafood, Virginia Beach, Virginia

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Sorry the OI bite didn't hold up for Sat but that was some fantastic pullage you got into anyways. It's good to know that the A tower is holding up well. Congrats on such nice sized AJ's & thanks for the report.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts