Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's hittin' the water Saturday?My plan is to head out of Sandy Point and "Wing" it from there.Of Course any time I plan anything,It goes quickly down the Toilet!!:wacko: [Mike]

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
I will be out there. What I do depends on what happens tomorrow on the water.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Mike,
We'll be in that same area. I'll have a buddy from out of town and his 2 kids on board so we may just bottom fish, or try to catch some blues, but we'll see. Give us a shout on 68
Mark

·
Registered
209 Posts
I will be taking a couple of co-workers out, plan on staying south. TPL toward Herring Bay. I usually monitor 68 or 72 give me a shout!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Sunday for me.

·
Premium Member
26,229 Posts
VHF channel #68 will be clogged with the Annapolis water taxi due to the sailboat show.

Today (Thurs) I turned the radio off at 10:00 am - just so my "Lilly with 7 " a man can take :D.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Why don't we all just start monitoring a different channel, maybe 69 and the devil with the water taxi, and Buffy and Biff on their Blowboat discussing what kind of cheese to have with their wine and whens the wind gonna pick up........

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Why don't we all just start monitoring a different channel, maybe 69 and the devil with the water taxi, and Buffy and Biff on their Blowboat discussing what kind of cheese to have with their wine and whens the wind gonna pick up........
Steve, Like the blowboaters that were under power in 25 knot winds the other day! That's the best suggestion I've heard all day! I'll be on 69...Man will I ever be on 69!!!

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Mike I'll be on the water around 6, Sandy Point so make sure you give me a call you know where I'm going:D I have the VHF on 69 as well

1 - 20 of 27 Posts