Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out of Solomons early in the morning (6:00) with Twiksman, Buddabud, and his friend. Our plan is to work the western side of the channel between Cedar Pt Rips and the Targets. Luck for us in a red Sea Chaser CC or on 68.

-Martin

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
I'll be out of CB in my boat. Will probably be running my mouth on my new hand-held VHF, listen out for Hakuna Matata.

-JB

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Will be out there w/ Frank G, Doctor Ron, Young Rob, IN the heated cabin UNTIL..... ziiiiing... "OK who's up"...:D

·
Registered
738 Posts
Martin, See ya out there we are heading out at 6:00 as well. Going to run south again between HS & 72A. I will be on 68 and 69, i will give you a cell ring if I get into anything promissing. I got a full crew this time so them ffish better look out :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Possibly out late morning till late afternoon our of Deale - waiting on a confirmation from crew. Will be on 68 if we make it....Andy

·
Registered
365 Posts
Any particular reason most of you guys are heading south verus say Bloody Point area were there have been good reports this past week or so?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm on board, coming out of the Severn and probably head over to 87 or 88 and then south to Bloody Point. Hopefully we won't need to cover that much territory. Be on 68.

Ted

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Toptech, I always fish out of Solomons, so that's why I'm heading out of there. That being said, I think there have been bigger fish holding more consistently around Solomons and South--especially with the recent temperature drops.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I will be leave out of Lewisetta. I will fish between 66 and SP. Caught some nice fish there Tuesday biggest 38lbs. Dan

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I am gonna be the pissed off guy in the supermarket. I will then come home and sit on the couch for a bit then ***** about not being out fishing some more. Untill I have to go out and start getting these fricking christmas decorations followed by some good old fashion four letter carols about the light I put away neatly last year

The some more complaining while reading the fishing reports of the day. Maybe surf some the scores of the games I half watched while running in and out of the house
then going to bed mad. So I have a full day planned and couldn't possibly go HO'ing
Sunday my little princess is in the Bel Air Christmas parade so under penalty of death by drawing and quatering and have to be pulled apart by cats I will not be available

·
Registered
401 Posts
AIK68J - I feel much better now for not fishing the past two days. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts