Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like all my buddys are either fishing somewhere else or cant go tomorrow, weather looks pretty nice for some drifting during the day, was planning drifting eels anywhere from 4A to Plantation Lt, where ever the current/wind/(fish) looks best!!

Not looking for a HO/(charter)..... bring some eels and we'll call it even!!! (ie not expecting $$)

Would like to meet up at Cove Marina in Little Creek, if ya can, I'll be fishing tonight, but shoot me a PM and I can give ya a call when I get in. (maybe after 11pm or so) or I can cal ya in the morning, either way if any body wants to go, I got room!!

Brad

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have been looking to hook up with someone who knows what there doing, I have gear if I need it and would love to ride along tomoroow. You can call me at 435-9976.

Jim

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've got no takers at the moment for a trip tomorrow either so if you got the room I'd be happy to bring bait and anything else. PM me.

Adam

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the intrest guys, plans changed as of tonight wont be headed out as planned. Hope to give it a shot later, sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts