Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a little disappointing that the tourney this saturday cancled all do to good cause i talked with scott and these guys are busy this weekend which is understandable but he has given us hardcores a mission i think we can accomplish every one get one boat to get involved with us in these tourneys i myself will be giving up my boat to some friends since whisker sticker has one on the way lets get the word out and see what we can do.

ok, myself and whisker will be at osborne this saturday at 0530-0600am getting bait and will be back at 0700am at the ramp and we invite any one to come on out and fish with us we will throw a tourney togather with a $30 dollar buy in with a $10 big fish pot 100% pay back on both. we will decide the style (biggest fish or 2 biggest fish) or whaterver we are easy. this is not a JRCC tourney just a couple of hardcores looking for some good competion and good day of fishing with a bunch of good people any and everybodies welcomed. good fishing.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Cat Tracker, if you want me too, and you are serious about getting some people together on Saturday morning. I will distribute an email to our entire list of JRCC contacts. It would be good to put it on Katmasters (one guy posted he has planned to come) and the VCA board as well. I know the Mad Tom and MTracy had planned to be there.

If you want to send out a note, just write up what you want me to forward, post it here and I will get it out today.

Dayton

·
Registered
887 Posts
I have a question. If I am wrong please advise. Aren't the days of two or more fish tournaments gone after the new law which only allows an angler to keep one catfish over "x" inches, (x being 32 or 34 I think)?:confused:

·
Registered
24 Posts
That sounds great Dayton. If you could, just post what Cat-Tracker posted and I think that it will suffice. And yes, you can only keep one BLUE catfish over 34" but if everyone wants to do a 50 lb tournanment and thinks that it will get more people to fish it then that is what we will do with the same rules that were in place for the JRCC 50 lb tournaments or whatever everyone wants to do. Scott started something good last year and I would really like to see it continue through this year and get bigger. I think that the 50 lb target weight gives every angler experience range an equal chance to do well. The best part of it is that I've met some really great people that I have something in common with and really look forward to seeing them every month.
Thanks Dayton!
Sean

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i concour with wiskersticker and if we run in to problems with only one angler fishing in a boat we can still weigh the 2 biggest fish if we all agree just one under 34 and the other over if you get luck alot of ways to skin this cat but majority rules. ans thanks Dayton i would appreciate the posting for us that would be great one again thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts