Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everone's opinion about the weather tomorrow. it looks doable in the morning, but pretty nasty after lunch.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Depends on where you are boating and what kind of boat. We are fishing Patapsco and probably won't go past north Point.

Mike

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support Tidal Fish
684 Posts
Using a Kayak ...... ? If not, it's impossible to answer such a question on this board, as weather conditions vary by time, and location. That question should have been posted on the National Weather Service board for your area! Are you just playing around with this board? You're not a member? Why?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Using a Kayak ...... ? If not, it's impossible to answer such a question on this board, as weather conditions vary by time, and location. That question should have been posted on the National Weather Service board for your area! Are you just playing around with this board? You're not a member? Why?
A couple hundred more posts than you and you come up with this. Just a simple honest question and the bashing begins. Yes Saturday's weather forecast is a little confusing. If your confident in your skills and vessel, it's simply one of those stick your nose out and see days. Generally as soon as you reach the bay proper you will know if your up for it. Just be safe don't be over confident and all
Should be fine. If that little voice in the back of your head is saying it's unsafe than it probably is. No fish no matter how big is worth injury or death. When in doubt turn about!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Looks fishable to me bay bridge area. We will be out there, granted 29 ft boat. I'm seeing 10 or less all day out of the north, which probably means 10-15 north. 1-2 ft chop if roughly correct. Chance of rain. Reasonable conditions if you want to wet a line and have a seaworthy boat.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
6AM was warm and water was glass. 11AM wind was blowing and rain felt like rock salt (at 30 MPH into the wind)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.