Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looks like saturday will be an awesome day! Got a front moving in sunday morning so the fish should be ready for us saturday! Hope everyone can make it , Im very busy still making arangements and lining other things up for this. This is my first tourney so please go easy on me![grin]
Wayne

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh if anyone needs me keep this # handy ill have it on all day at the tourney. 804-994-3715. Thats my cell. In the evenings please call 804-994-9132. Thanks

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
yes it is Bruce. Welcome to the board. Look at the other topics on the freshwater board, more info there.

Hopewell Marina Sat. Feb 25 at 8 am. $60 per boat plus a big fish pot. Bring something to keep fish alive in (livewell, cooler, tub) and come have some fun with us.

Dayton

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
fish alive- they stay alive if you release them. your not going to take my word on how big it was ? a tub ? you gonna take a bath or mash grapes,is this some kinda back woods virginia sour mash party ?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[Q]bruce conner originally wrote:
Is this tour. open to all boats ???
[/Q]

Anyone that would like to come is welcome. there will be all the different club guys and alot of non clubbers are coming. Please come it will be a good time.[smile]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts