Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tim was in the plane that crashed in Baltimore County just the other day with no survivors.

Tim was a great fisherman and hunter and would give you the shirt off his back and had a very special family of kids,he will be missed greatly in the community,friends and family and Tidal Fish .May your sole rest in peace Tim we will all miss you !

Tim conner viewing is Wednesday 3-5 7-9 at Connelly's in Essex funeral is Thursday morning.

Officials investigate cause of fatal plane crash - baltimoresun.com

:(( :(( :bigangel:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Dang It. Sad.

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

When I saw it on the news, I got this awful feeling that somebody on here might know somebody on that plane.

My prayers go out to the friends, families and extended families of all onboard.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Mike thanks for putting this up I am a very close friend to tim and his family I have known him for 25 years. I got his son my old job when I left sun automation and have been taking his kids fishing for years Tim leave's behind 4 kids he was a single father he did not have a will or any life insurance he was asked to go on this trip at the last minute.his 22 year old son is trying to take over but it is costing lots of money that he does not have.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
809 Posts
My prayers go out to his friends and family. :bigangel:

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Tim fished on our boat for the White Marlin Open a couple years ago and we had a blast. He was a true sportsman. He had a great place in Rumsey Island- Lots of mounts, decoys and 'tools' of the trade. He was great to just sit and have a beer with. His house was always open and like Mike said he would give the shirt off his back. We will surely miss this great guy. :bigangel:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I made a phone call to my buddy rick yesterday . and he told me of his brother being killed in a plane crash . Now to find out that this was ricks brother . If tim is anything like his brother he was truely a down to earth person. To the conner family sorry for your lost .
whit------------------------------<}}}}><

1 - 18 of 18 Posts