Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first report on the Board. I have learned so much from other folks here that I have been looking forward to reciprocating.

November 28 3:30 p.m. coming out of Hole in the Wall ran into several large schools of stripers on the surface under working birds. For the first time the finder lit up like I have read it can. Caught fish on the surface on almost every cast on light tackle. Only about 8 other boats out. Thanks to them for staying on the edges of the fish and not running through the schools (another lesson I have learned from being on this board).

Thanks to all who post reports here. I am a newcomer to the bay and have found the board reports to be a great source of info.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome to the board- Newbies are requires to buy all existing board members a case of beer- so if you were wondering I prefer Natural Light:D- The beer with a Taste for Fishing! Look forward to reading your reports as it sounds like the fishing may be getting better:thumbup:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Robal, I found that same school that day and those fish were a lot of fun on the fly rod! What boat were you in? We were in a light blue 26 foot cape horn center console.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Nice try Scott! (justkiddin)

Welcome to the board and congrats on your first report! Hope to see you out on the water!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Went looking for them that day. Heard reports ealier in the week that they we're working off of Cherry Point. Motored on down from 59A around 3:00 PM Friday, Nov 28. How close was I Robal? We didn't see a thing and headed for the barn. Glad the gas was cheap last week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts