Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been some time since I've posted a fishing report. Sea Biscuit left Pines Point Marina at 7:30 pm Saturday for overnight in Washington Canyon. Good experienced crew with Bill and Joe. We took our time on the run out and started trolling around 11 (yes I know we missed that magic BE window) but we were hopeful. No bites so went on chunk from 1-3:30 am but again no bites. Started back on troll around 4 am hoping for a bigeye but no luck there. There were a ton of boats at the tuna hole so we trolled away from the fleet and were fortunate to get a triple marlin hookup. With just 3 guys on the boat, we were lucky to go 2 for 3. It was my first triple and boy was it fun! We decided to head out to the 461 lump and then work our way up the line towards Poormans. Found a good spot with Whales and a small weed line and no boats around. We picked up some mahi and flat line goes off (light blue small islander) and we are on. 3 quarters of 30 Tiagra line screamed off on the first 2 runs. Confirmed big white after a few jumps. Started working line back and after a few more jumps, he's gone. Ended day Bailing some dolphin from a ball and back at docks by 6. We ended the day going 2/4 on whites plus several dolphin. Water was beautiful and 79-80. Can't wait to get out there again! Thanks to a great crew!

Water Sky Boat Blue Naval architecture

1 - 2 of 2 Posts