Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
I have a 232 Triton and love the boat. Got it at Chatlee Marine In NC. For the price I think it is one of the best boats out there. Have had guys on the boat that own boat twice the price and they can't believe the ride. Also had a Grady mechanic do some work on the engine and he said in was an incredible biult boat. Don't think you can go wrong unless you really want to spend $150,000. B-mail me if you would like more info. Jack

·
Premium Member
5,760 Posts
I can tell you that I have been on Jacks boat and what a nice ride it has and I can tell you that it does not matter what the water conditions are Jack will run the boat. If I had the money and if the wife would let me I would buy a Sea Hunt for sure. All ya it is a fish catching machine as well. [grin]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Owned a 212 for 4 years.

The only thing I had fixed under warranty were some spider cracks at couple of the hinges where they tightened too much at the factory and cracked the glass.

No compliants. A very basic, well built boat at a fair price. Certainly not fancy and not built with the best of components (hinges, latches, fuel fill, pumps, etc). Although some things like the rails and t-tops are tough as a tank. They spent the money in the right places. I weigh 220 and could do chin ups on the t-top and it wouldn't move.

Probably the best of the lower priced boats.

I would buy again and it's the first boat I've every been able to say that about.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I own the 220 escape w/ f225 yamaha, also purchased mine from Chatlee's in NC. 1/2 the price of a Grady White, I agree the hardware isn't as nice as GW but I can replace it for a lot less than $30,000.00 more a GW would cost![grin]
I don't think you can go wrong with a Sea Hunt!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.