Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
JMH,
I have a buddy that has a 19' sea hunt w/ 150 Johnson. I have fished on it once and it seemed to perform like any other c/c. It's a wet ride in windy choppy seas, so get rain gear. The 150 is plenty of power and his came with a 5-star trailer.

He has a brother-in-law that has a 22' sea-pro c/c w/ hd. top and wants to sell. The boat is a 96 but has only 250hr because he lives in GA. and fishes in Va. B-mail me if you want specifics. It would save you big$$$ and be a step up as well.

As far as new C/Console boats it would be hard not to go with a Parker. My dad has had an 18' for years and has repowered twice, but the boat is still in good shape. It's a no frills fishing machine, w/ no thin plastic hatch covers etc.

MY 2 cents,
Bill

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
SEA HUNT IS A GOOD BOAT, BUT IS NO COMPARRISON TO A KEY WEST BOAT BY FAR. hOWEVER, KEY LARGO HAS THE SAME HULL AS KEY WEST AND IS A LITTLE CHEAPER. i BOUGHT A 236 KEY LARGO FOR CHRISTMAS AND THE BOAT IS A DREAM. i HAVEN'T GOTTEN WET YET EVEN WITH WAVES 4-5 FOOT. iF YOU WANT, I'LL TAKE YOU OUT STRIPER FISG=HING SO THAT YOU CAN SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BUT I'D SAY THAT THE RIDE IS SMOOTHYER THAN A 25 FOOT ALBERMARLE AND WITH A 250 ON IT IT'LL STILL RUN 44MPH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts