Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any good six pack charters that might be going out for sea bass and tiles over the holiday? The 26th or 27th would be great. I'd rather do a smaller charter than being elbow to elbow on one of the big boats.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
I can set you up with Capt BJ on the Challenger II,41' Glouster, for the 26th. If your interested bmail me or call me at 757-544-3858.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses. Don't laugh guys but how do you Bmail? never done it before.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
In the upper right hand corner of the screen you click on the private message link. If you have messages just click on them and they will open ....read them and click respond....call me if you have any questions....

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
In the upper right hand corner of the screen you click on the private message link. If you have messages just click on them and they will open ....read them and click respond....call me if you have any questions....
Nothing is in the upper right hand corner of my page so in case that doesn't work for you just click on the persons name and choose "send private message".

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Huh...guess you have a different lay out than I do.........so where do YOU look at all your old mail ???

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I was wondering if I was missing something..........you had me trying to change my page layout.......:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
nope but you can drink and party all you want to, stay warm on a couch, and you dont gota bait your hook or touch a fish or **** in a bucket or drive the boat just party and fish!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts