·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The members of the Anne Arundel County Watermen’s Association
would like to thank all those members of the Tidal Fish Boards, their family’s
and their friends who attended the First Annual Seafood Festival held yesterday
at the Deale Elks Lodge.
We hope everyone had plenty to eat and enjoyed the event.
Ticket sales far exceeded our expectations.

I would be remiss if I didn’t thank Brandon White for allowing us to post the event on Tidal Fish.

A special thanks to the Deale Elks for allowing the use of the Lodge Hall and their support.

I wish to further thank the sponsors who so graciously donated the door prizes.

Shore Line Seafood for supplying the crabs and manning their steaming trailer.
JO Spice Co
Annapolis Seafood Market
Anglers
Marty’s
Tyler’s
Bay Pro Shop
Tri-State Marine Tackle
Liza Evans
Bob Evans Seafood
Capt Dale’s Seafood
Jeanne Griffith
**** Blackistone

With out the support of these many fine business events of this nature would seldom take place.

The AAWCA looks forward to hosting the event in the years to come.
Next year Seafood Festival II will be hold earlier in the fall and hopefully in milder weather.

Sincerely,

Capt Dale

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Cap't Dale - The food was better than great! I only wish we could have eaten more - count me in for next year.It was good to see several TF friends and family - I'm hoping we can get the same quality oysters for Snoodfest later this year - they were really great!The crabs were heavy and the fried fish was outstanding!

good job - managing that many people can be tough:thumbup:

Thanks for letting us know about "feed"

chuck

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Lite Subscriber - My busines
5,155 Posts
Chuck nailed it in his response, although I believe Capt. Dale's deep fried fish is by far superior. That is not to say the fish yesterday was by any menas inferior..... It's just really hard to top perfection!

Dale, you have to get the source for the oysters for the upcoming Snood Fest.... as Chuck said, they were absolutely top shelf!

Multiple KUDOS to both Dale and Dawn who were in HIGH GEAR the entire time the doors were open.... and likely before and after. You two sure went the extra mile. I hope the AACWA realizes that. I'm sure there were other unsung Heros and Heroines that went un-noticed also.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Fellows, ofr the kind words.
The oysters came from the bay front down in St Mary's county
between the Pax & Potomac. I'll try to track down the sourse by Snood Fest. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Ditto, ditto, ditto.

I forgot to mention seeing Chuck Houseman in my first post. Good to see you Chuck you shucker you! Your name was called for a door prize but we couldnt find you.

Hope to see you this year at SF!

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts