Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since 99.9% of this board has become a boring **** fest of minutia I figured I'd actually share with you guys the real secret to world peace. It's a simple two part system.

1. Everyone realizes that religion is silly.

2. Everyone realizes that differences that make no difference, make no difference.

Why is something so simple, so impossibly ridiculous? Which side are you on?

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure, just ask a question on a fishing board. Even if I don't know I'll make something up that sounds convincing. Lately it's all about shark fishing. Stripers are boring.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
435 Posts
Some of what we do in the name of religion is indeed silly but PLEASE don't mistake religion for FAITH.

FAITH is not silly.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Convince the Islamo fascist terrorists that taking over the world is not going to happen. BTW the tarpon are in in SW Fl, finding them has been a pain in the azz.

·
Registered
16,826 Posts
Shucks, Frank. They can't take over small cities and hold them long. How on earth do you propose that they are going to take over the world? That is plain foolishness.

Just because somebody says that they are going to do something is no reason to be worried that they can actually do what they claim. We all see that everyday!

You are afraid of shadows.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Since 99.9% of this board has become a boring **** fest of minutia I figured I'd actually share with you guys the real secret to world peace. It's a simple two part system.

1. Everyone realizes that religion is silly.

2. Everyone realizes that differences that make no difference, make no difference.

Why is something so simple, so impossibly ridiculous? Which side are you on?
Sounds the same as the 99.9% you mentioned.

Bert

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Faith is completely different. I have no problem with faith or anyone who believes in god. Maybe this is part of the 99.9% of **** on this board, but admit it you're glad to be reading something other than us vs. them.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
BJ, You need to look at the history of Islam first. Read Spencer's Onward Muslim Soldier or maybe start with Islam Unveiled. Spencer has probably forgot more about his knowledge of Islam then most know in a lifetime. Its good reading. Islam has been moving ahead with this domination thing for over a 1000 yrs, its just been the attacks recently that have highlighted their goals. It may not happen in 10 ys maybe not 100, however, time and patience is on their side as well as the 2nd largest and fastest growing religion in the world.

Here's one thing he points out, The Netherlands will most likely have a muslim majority by 2040.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right back into the us VS them. Listen I agree when it comes to radical Islam it's either us VS. them but this is'nt really what I started this thread for.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is conflict designed into our DNA to facilitate survival of the fittest?

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
HJ
you wouldnt want to prove that point in the hands of Al Qaeda. HJ says to Mullah Omar, "Hey Mullah cant we all just get along". The Mullah in a high pitched voice says "allahu akbar, kill the Infidel". HJ where do you want the head delivered.:D
Well....ok....I guess, ....uh, WTF again? Were you not wearing your hat in the sun again today?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts