Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barack Obama is hard at work selecting a Cabinet. The big rumor is he may select Hillary Clinton as secretary of state. Finally — a secretary Bill doesn’t want to sleep with. Jimmy Kimmel

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
Very funny. I kept hearing her name floated for a cabinet position, but I have to admit that I was blindsided by the Sec. of State consideration. I think that this surprised a lot of folks.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
1,107 Posts
If she's appointed secretary of state....doesn't that put her third in line for the presidency....that's always a possibility with the clintons....

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
1,107 Posts
your right george she would be 4th...pelosi 2nd, byrd 3rd, then secretary of state...Of course first in line in Biden, but you should know that since you voted for him.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Ask someone that buys a Prius to save Mother Earth.
I know someone who bought a prius. He traded in a chevy truck. Didn't do it for mother earth.... It was simple math. The prius paid for itself in gas savings last year and the next 7 it should last are all gravy. I wish I was smart like him... but at least realizing the facts make me smarter then most here, so that makes me feel alittle better.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All this from a joke.........we are getting like a bunch of old farts sitting on a park bench day in and day out .

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I know someone who bought a prius. He traded in a chevy truck. Didn't do it for mother earth.... It was simple math. The prius paid for itself in gas savings last year and the next 7 it should last are all gravy. I wish I was smart like him... but at least realizing the facts make me smarter then most here, so that makes me feel alittle better.
How do you figure it paid for itself? A new prius vs. Civic is about $6k. At $4/gallon and 30% more efficiency (even at 20k)/yr., you need to drive a lot to make that up in one yr. And, that assumes you don't die in a head on with a scooter.:D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts