Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to cover my boat. I have been using the blue tarps which last about 3 months and then throw them away. Got a price of $3200 to cover a 27' center console and have looked online at boat covers direct, $800. The material they use is 6 oz. poly-guard acrylic coated marine-grade polyester. Anybody used these covers? Any input appreciated. $3200 is a bit pricey.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
come on tim get off some of that money :D I will look I got a price from a guy for my boat cover 1400.00

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
º> Kevin Blake <'///>{
T-Top Boat Covers
4651 Franchise Street
N. Charleston, SC 29418
843-760-6101 phone
843-760-6103 fax
866-554-5919 Toll Free
M-Thur. 8-4 pm EST
Fri. 8-2 pm EST
T-Top Boat Covers

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
435 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
eBay Motors: Taylor Made Trailerable T- Top Boat Cover 23 to 26 Ft. (item 400004498073 end time Nov-02-08 05:32:01 PST)

for $400 This is a good price!!!!!
-----------------------------------

I paid $1400 for a t-top cover from ttopcovers.com for my 31 ft fountain. Good canvas, has held up for 2 yrs and still looks great. They have templates for a lot of boats so you just call and order and they send it!!! If you dont see the boat on their site call em. They are good people.

T-Top Boat Covers

·
Registered
102 Posts
Boat Covers Inc. (Jack, he right in Grasonville, Md), he gives a warranty on his workmanship and materials. Top nocth work. I have a 25' Boston Whaler and I wanted to be able to walk on the inside with the cover on (cover attaches under the T-Top), and he also intergrated the cover to cover my cowlings. Your price is right on for custom work.

·
Registered
285 Posts
dusky dog..I had a boat covers direct cover about 10 years ago...It was the heavy grade grey. I had it on a 20 ft grady...it fit great (they have a lot of boat configurations on file) and lasted well...I sold it with the boat and after scrubbing it down it looked new....really good quality at the time...the only thing I had to replace was the draw string....the cord that came with stretched too much...I put a thin high tension cord in it tied to snap clips... worked great....the side tie down loops were high grade nylon web...it had a reinforced patch for a cockpit support...back then it was about $300.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts