Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, I just got this message from Dennis' daughter.

"hey dayton. this is mini moe's daughter. he wants me to ask if you and your friends will please pray for him b/c he is in the critical care unit in the hospital. he was admitted with pneumonia and kidney stones last night. they've also found gall stones, an aneurism and blood clots. he's been coughing up blood today and we're really worried about him. thank you so much, we appreciate your prayers and hope you are doing well."

When you have a moment, please send up a prayer for him.

Dennis, get well soon, you sawed off, Carolina-accented, non-fish-catching......oh wait, we are supposed to be nice to you while you are sick, right? Okay....Dear Dennis, Get well soon. If it would help get you back on your feet, I can drive down there and kiss you right on the mouth!!!!!!! What's it going to be? Get well quick, or moisturize those lips dude!

Prayer sent. I know you got a pretty litter grand-daughter that needs Pop for the spring fishing season.

Dayton

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
1,292 Posts
Dennis,

I hope they have some really hot nurses helping you out! Be well - want to see you out on the river soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
come on brother

Dennis,

Hey Bud I've gotta have somebody to show me the ropes at Highrock. You've also got tons more blu hawgs to catch on the James. Get well soon.

Prayer sent,
Todd

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Dennis, get well soon, you sawed off, Carolina-accented, non-fish-catching......oh wait, we are supposed to be nice to you while you are sick, right? Okay....Dear Dennis, Get well soon. If it would help get you back on your feet, I can drive down there and kiss you right on the mouth!!!!!!! What's it going to be? Get well quick, or moisturize those lips dude!

Prayer sent. I know you got a pretty litter grand-daughter that needs Pop for the spring fishing season.

Dayton
I will go w/ you Dayton and we can tag-team hiz azz !! I look fwd to seeing YOU post again DENNIS !! :clover:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dennis, this little set back isn't going to hamper your turkey hunting is it? I know it will take more than a little blood clot to keep you from that. See you soon. Alan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts