Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 4:00 AM on Saturday, the board is lit up with 76 people on, INCLUDING the Big Kahuna himself, Brandon !!!! Whats up with this ?????

Me ? I'm just up everyday this early, but never with so many people...

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm working the mid watch this weekend :helpsmilie: and I'm just wishing I could have gone fishing on wednesday. Just trying to catch up on whats being caught.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess everyone went BACK to bed..:D That was nuts for a minute or two.. Oh well, if I want to fish tommorow, I must Grocery shop today.. Have a nice day.:cool2:

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
you too -

·
Registered
829 Posts
I had to go to the bathroom

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Nope I am awake looking at the weather and feeling disgusted that i had to reschedule two charters for offshore fishing today. Man weather is not our friends these days.

Oh well at least I can reschedule them.

Going to do some OI Speck fishing this morning and then off to a wedding in Corrola. Oh yeah went and saw that new movie "Body of Lies". Man that was an intense movie and kind of gives a glimpse at how those guys operate.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Kevin, let me know how you do on the specks.

Also, wondering how the YFT bite might look in late Nov - early Dec?

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
I have been up waiting for my jigs from Mike B for weeks now, I am not sure how much longer I will be able to go with out sleep;-)

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I have been up waiting for my jigs from Mike B for weeks now, I am not sure how much longer I will be able to go with out sleep;-)
:D:D:D Youre not the only one B! :D:D

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Nice work Mike little Brian needs to get to work he is 11 I'll send you his resume :D:eek:

I am at work keeping the grim reaper away for the people of SE B-more

1 - 19 of 19 Posts