Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got out today on the Severn and the tide was out going at 9:30 am. The wind was around 10 and thank god no ice anywhere.I took some minnows but I didn't use them,instead I made another big feather spinner bait and this time you could use it in the trees.I started in Maynadler Creek checking all the piers and trees and I found a pickerel for the board 23 5/8"". She took the new spinner bait and she wasn't getting away because the new bait as a 3/0 hook and I can't wait to try it on the big white perch and stripers.While I was out I came across some friend perch fishing with my new feather glo-jigs in the 1/64oz size.They were catching nice white perch and lots of them and they were drop shotting the feather jigs with no bait. That pickerel got to bite another day for someone else.I hope two get out two more times before the 15th.So if you get the chance to go fishing good luck and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS...........WOODY:bigfish::yes::thumbup::clapping2::photo4:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.