Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I was at the old bridge pilings and didn't see anyone catch squat. Went back down and played with the white perch.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was solo in my jon boat fishing from 8:30 - 11:30 and 12:45 - 2PM at the Mill on 4/15/16 too. tried combination of chartruese, white/red, pink, and dart/spoon combo. NADA - Skunk was on :( Only thing I can think that I should have tried was to move up to 1/4 oz shad darts.

Had the place to myself most of the day. Buddy told me he was there and the dam on 4/14 and both places he caught hickories.

·
Registered
94 Posts
fished out from lapidum today 2 of us out of boat. 12.00-630 pm had over 100 hickery shad and one white shad. darts and flutter spoons. most other boat i saw were not fishing for shad.

·
Registered
94 Posts
fishing 2 1/8oz darts about 15in apart or dart on top spoon on bottom.was down fishing 2 weeks ago we had 34 shad that day. fishing in about 8-12 feet of water.

·
Registered
58 Posts
to KLH,
How many gates were running out of Conowingo dam yesterday when you were hitting them? on 4/15, the dam had reported that they would be running 4Large gates and water gage would be at a high of 109 ft.

·
Registered
94 Posts
there was not much flow on 4/16 and 2weeks ago i used the trolling motor there was no flow. when river is running hard then i fish tight to shore.

·
Registered
94 Posts
4/17/16 got to the river about 11 am fished to 5.30 well over 100+ hickery shad and 8 wht shad. between 1-3 pm just about a shad every cast.that is alot of fish in 2 days. p.s 3.45 alot of dead or 1/2 dead wht perch floating down the river?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts