Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Shenandoah National park today. Fished a stream I had never fished before. Condidiotn were great and the fishing pretty good too. Found some nice brook trout on dries and some on nymphs too. Parachute adams was the dry (14). Love finding new rivers not named the Rapidan although I love that stream too.

Water Gesture Grass Recreation Landscape

Grass Plant Soil Art Recreation

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty fish in a pretty location. That is what brook trout fishing is all about.

Chris if you ever come down here let me know. I have scoped out many eastern slope streams and some western, and know some off the beaten tract.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Pretty fish in a pretty location. That is what brook trout fishing is all about.

Chris if you ever come down here let me know. I have scoped out many eastern slope streams and some western, and know some off the beaten tract.
Thanks for the invite. I will let you know if and when I get a chance to head down that way. Would be fun to explore some new streams!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.