Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a shoreliner (Cancel that, its a LoadRite) trailer and it has the arms that have two sets of rollers. The arm is like 30 inches or so and its bending. I am trying to find this part and am not sure what this part is called so I can find a pair. Both sides in rear are bent.. Trying to pull it in in shallow waters I guess??

Thanks in advance

See picture below:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.