Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe a little justice...

neighbor called my wife to relate how a snunk was running around in circles in her back yard just before dinner--had been since this afternoon. My wife vol. me even though i am battling some nefarious-kid transported-stomach bug.

so... walked over and shot a cute little skunk that was still hopping around in circles.

one less skunk in the world to mess with my fishing!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Walking around in circles? Was it rabid?

I've got some skunk issues myself. Was thinking of trapping it but then what do I do? (any suggestions would be appreciated in case I go this route (on bait as well)) Thought about shooting it but was worried it would spray everything on it's way out. What did the one you shot do?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
PD - strip down and cover yourself in honey and they will come right to you. Before you cover yourself in honey, put a hair net on and they will get tangled in it. Sit under a light in the front yard so he can see you. When he comes, he will quickly become ensnared in the har net, so don't panic. Jump off the dock into the water before he sprays you and hold your breath for a minute and remove the hair net. He is done. Keep this method in secrecy as this has been passed down for years in my family.

Feeshon
[tongue]

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes rabid.

it was out near the kids all afternoon-- scary. they said it just sort of wandered around in circles. they are mostly nocturnal and would ordinarily not be seen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts