Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I repair computers, M-F and Saturday by appointment only. Husband had an appointment today at 1:00. At around 5:00, today, (still working) he told me he was taking me out to dinner. So I waited patiently. Around 7. I started getting dressed. Went back to our place of business, he was still working (legitimately working), so I continued to wait...8:00...9:00...10:00...around 10:40 I informed him that whatever we were going to do, we could just do it tomorrow. So he started laughing in front of the woman he was helping and made the comment, "I forgot you were old', to which I just smiled and said good night. He said, See you when I get home, and I said 'Maybe'. Should I just let it go? Husbands...what would you want your wife to do?

·
Registered
11,189 Posts
If you let it go it will just get worse.You need to talk to him about priorities & commitments and reach an understanding.All shops have opening & closing hours.

·
Registered
31 Posts
ask yourself, if he was taken from this world today, would this be how you wanted to spend your last hours together? now that you've played that in your mind, do you have your answer????

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is how it played out. I guess I sort of lit in to him when he got home. He apologized for being so insensitive and called himself a few names, which I agreed with[tongue]. This diffused some of my anger so then I gave him some of the fresh cut strawberries, (his favorite fruit) marinated in brown sugar, which I had been saving for him. Then we wondered how that would taste with brandy in it. So we poured brandy into the strawberries, and poured the strawberries into us...(which by the way, is worth trying). After that everything else is kind of foggy...I wonder did he take advantage of me?????[tongue]

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I have to admit that I cut headquarters an awful lot of slack when it comes to work related issues. His job not only affects me but many others.

Stuff other than work......his hinney would be glowing cherry red!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Hey Boots, You fix computers too, right? How's come you couldn't help him fix this one? You might have been able to chase the 'Other Woman' away.[grin][smile][tongue][wink][shy]

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[Q]capt. dave originally wrote:
Hey Boots, You fix computers too, right? How's come you couldn't help him fix this one? You might have been able to chase the 'Other Woman' away.[grin][smile][tongue][wink][shy]
[/Q]

As a professional, as long as this 'Other Woman' is a paying customer, I have to keep her happy also. I have my own customers and other things that I specialize in. So I really didn't want to run her away, I just wanted him to be more considerate. But the $1000 that he cleared kinda made up for it.[grin] By the way, I checked my answering machine at work this morning, and there was a message from this 'Other Woman' praising and thanking me for all the work done on her computer. So 'all's well that ends well' [tongue]

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
[Q]rbr originally wrote:
I think Mr. Nu2 is a lucky man.

Bert
[/Q]

Yeah, I think he is a lucky man also....... but TT might be right. He might be looking for a little spanking! [wink]

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[Q]TroutThink originally wrote:
I think he's waiting for you to say:

I'm going to give you such a spanking

[/Q]
So, TroutThink, I'm new to this spanking thing. How should I start? Should I say something like, "Come here...You've been a very, very, bad boy. I'm going to give you such a spanking..."
Do you think that would work?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
[Q]nu2fishing originally wrote:
[Q]TroutThink originally wrote:
I think he's waiting for you to say:

I'm going to give you such a spanking

[/Q]
So, TroutThink, I'm new to this spanking thing. How should I start? Should I say something like, "Come here...You've been a very, very, bad boy. I'm going to give you such a spanking..."
Do you think that would work?
[/Q]

Just a suggestion:
Get a riding crop, make him scrub the kitchen floor first, then the "bad boy' spanking. What do you think TT? [wink]

1 - 20 of 67 Posts