Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that it's a bad thing but would love to see more reports and stories for other species in here from time to time. Come on guys, let's get some mugshots of other fish and other hotspots besides the Chick and James. If you like I would start it.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
The Bass guys did that already. Bad idea. You guys are a bunch of seperatist! Get rid of the bass board. Make it all one board.

Combine all the boards. Lets get rid of the freshwater board. Start posting on the orginal boards again and make the salt guys wade thru our reports.

And if you did make a cat board, why limit it to just VA.

Bunch of morons![tongue]

Dayton

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think we should have all kinds of fresh water fishing on this board - as long as the subject is blue cat fishing between Richmond and Hopewell on the James River

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[Q]RANGER690 originally wrote:
Start!

Tag. Your it!
[/Q]

Ok - here's a report for ya - caught a goldfish in the Tidal Basin last week - now that's definatley a change of pace.

PS - bet those big blue cats would gulp this thing down :).

·
Registered
78 Posts
[Q]Gottheblues originally wrote:
How about a "Dutch Gap Catfishing" board?
[/Q]

hey Chris,
that board would have all the big catfish reports on it[grin]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Tommy, nice red carp! In Germany, carp is commonly eaten. Folks, especially ex- military say it's really good.??

John

Oh yeah, 6lb. 5 oz bass from the Chick last Sat.!! Yeeehaww! Sorry no pics.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[Q]john rooney originally wrote:
Hey Tommy, nice red carp! In Germany, carp is commonly eaten. Folks, especially ex- military say it's really good.??

I'll take their word for it :) .

1 - 20 of 42 Posts