Tidal Fish Forum banner

Shows in 2009

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  northernguy 
#1 ·
Hi:
I hope to see you all at the Richmond and Charleston shows in 2009. With the economy in tough shape, I thought that a lot of shows would be cancelled in 2009. These are the shows I'll be having a booth at. I'm trying to get into the Savannaha show too.
I'll be giving seminars on Flounder fishing and trolling tactics for Tunas , mahi amd Marlin.
Please stop by and say hello.
Wackm 'N Stackm
Joseph B...aka...Ancient mariner
Custom saltwater fishing tackle & tips for sportfishing, trolling and bottom fishing.

#3 ·
Boat owners fishing

HI:
yes I do trips like that. I'll PM you.
HAD THREE GOOD SHOWS. THE RICHMOND SHOW was cccooolllddd. The floor was concret and the cold went right thru my shoes.
I was surprised at the amount of guys who wanted info on my new Shark/Tuna Flotas that are virtually tangle free and will float free on your line when that fish of a liftetime hits your bait.
I'm in the process of getting a booth at the SAVANNA show and I'll be having all the "GOODIES" on display.
Hope to see you all at the show. I'm not sure what my booth number will be right now.
wackm 'n stackm
josephb...aka..ANCIENT MARINER
Custom saltwater fishing tackle & tips for sportfishing, trolling and bottom fishing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.