Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Great Saddness I put our boat into storage today for the winter however, I wanted to take the time to tell everyone of a service that I had done and was very happy with.

This is my first season with a boat so I am new to some of these winterization services needed to prepare my boat for the winter ahead. I worked all last weekend prepping the boat for its storage. (Cleaning and winterizing the outboard engine) I wanted to get it shrink wrapped so I started looking around for someone to perform this services. I came accross a small business named SN Yacht Services LLC. I contacted Sean and was quoted a competitive cost and an offer to do the work at my home or where ever the boat was at. We schedule the service for this morning. His crew showed up on time and finished the job swiftly. I am very happy with the service i recieved.

I felt like I should share this information so that others that might be looking for a mobile shrink wrap service. They also do full winterization, Wash, Wax (clean), and Gel Coat repair.

Here is his information:

Sean Scannell
SN Yacht Services LLC
410-757-4559
[email protected]

Good luck to all the anglers heading out for the big tournament this weekend. I can't wait to read and see pics of the results.

·
Registered
253 Posts
With Great Saddness I put our boat into storage today for the winter however, I wanted to take the time to tell everyone of a service that I had done and was very happy with.

This is my first season with a boat so I am new to some of these winterization services needed to prepare my boat for the winter ahead. I worked all last weekend prepping the boat for its storage. (Cleaning and winterizing the outboard engine) I wanted to get it shrink wrapped so I started looking around for someone to perform this services. I came accross a small business named SN Yacht Services LLC. I contacted Sean and was quoted a competitive cost and an offer to do the work at my home or where ever the boat was at. We schedule the service for this morning. His crew showed up on time and finished the job swiftly. I am very happy with the service i recieved.

I felt like I should share this information so that others that might be looking for a mobile shrink wrap service. They also do full winterization, Wash, Wax (clean), and Gel Coat repair.

Here is his information:

Sean Scannell
SN Yacht Services LLC
410-757-4559
[email protected]

Good luck to all the anglers heading out for the big tournament this weekend. I can't wait to read and see pics of the results.
Thanks for your advise I have been looking for someone to wrap my boat and called Sean you were spot on, great service used 8 mil, instead of five mil, used four vents, put in a nice door, everything was perfect, and they even wrapped both outboards including the skegs and props, price was exactly what they quoted and the best part was they came to me!!! Highly recommend their service!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts