Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got it! Just have to touch up inside, plug some cable holes and paint the outer strakes.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks great Jim. Will be interested on hew she runs, that is one of the motors I will be looking at for my Tolman. Finally back working on the Tolman as work permitts.

Hope ya got seatbelts and helmets she is gona fly.

Bob

·
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bob. The guys at Intercoastal raved about this motor. It winterizes at the push of a button. I don't even have to drain the lower unit for 3 years. They said to bring it in for basic first service in Spring 2012. Where are you on the Tolman? Jim

·
Registered
101 Posts
Jim, working on bottom panels and wiil update my Tolman thread.

Your Mary Grace would be perfect running around the marshes down this way, specks are hitting good and the rock are getting good sized around the marsh points. Bob

·
Registered
101 Posts
Jim, how are you able to post so many pictures? My one takes up so much room within the tidalfish alowable. I am thinking i need to do the photobucket thing. Bob

·
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bob - When you subscribe - $25 annually - you are provided a lot of storage space for pics. Jim

·
Registered
134 Posts
Spiffy Etec, GPS, radio - all in a gorgeous boat!! Congratulations - you must be thrilled! When are the sea trials?

·
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dan - Thanks. Launch is now probably Spring. Up to my eyeballs in new home construction and work; going to Hatteras next week. This boat will get mega-use starting in 2010. One of my retirement toys. Jim

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Jim,

Beautiful job on 1 1/2 + years of work.

I've said it many times already but she's too pretty to crab in.

Makes my Whaler restore look dingy. I need to get pictures posted.

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts