Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone needs sinkers a friend of mine pours them. He has just about every type u can think of.He sells them by the pound at a dollar a pound. If u r interested just b-mail me.

·
Registered
470 Posts
[Q]Big Cat originally wrote:
Just about any tire store will give it too you if you ask. They actually tell me I need to come by more cause They run aout of buckets to put it in.
[/Q]

What exactly would I ask them for??? Tire balancing weights???

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
well i do not pour lead but have 100's of pounds in the garage in big clean blocks............

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
the reason i have so much lead now is because i used to melt it into valve covers and bolt on the frame of the race car- balast ya know,weigh distrabution. i bought all mine at the gun range on base in 50 pound bags of #8 bird shot and melted it that way- it wasnt the best cost effective way but the easyest and cleanest way at the time- i will check out there and see how much excess i have left over- off the top 200 pounds + or - 25 or so.

i also have 3 sinker molds and 2 of those small Palmers hot pot melting pots i have never used too.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
concrete boots disolve in water after a few months !! lead lasts for years and years........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts