Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many, many attempts to get back on this site after they changed the password(s), I finally managed to get the new password. It is however somewhat more than difficult to remember. I have been trying to change it to something more reasonable, but it time I click on "yes" I want to change my saved password, it goes back to displaying the security breach dialog box.

Has anyone else been able to change the password assigned to them by the system with any success?

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Yes. The password that is assigned by the system is a temp password, you have to change it the next time you login. I did not have a problem changing my temp password to one I would have a chance at remembering.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howeer, after I have signed with the temp. password, it asks if I want to change the saved password. Answerisng Yes goes nowhere and then you cannot get back to the page previously brought up. Thus, I cannot change my password by following the prompts on this site...

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Give on that way, go to "My Account" (top of screen), once it open look for edit e-mail and password on the left side of your screen. Hope you can change it there. good luck

·
Registered
17 Posts
Another thing to try is use a different browser. (If you're using internet explorer try chrome or Firefox). This solves a lot of similar issues in my experience.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got a response from the site manager or whatever with a link that let me change my password. What a pain in the as*&^$ is was to get back on the site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts