Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking to sell an 16ft fiberglass skiff; flat bottom or semi-v? My wife wants one to do some crabbing/fishing in the creeks instead of taking the Parker. Trailer is a must but it does not have to have a motor.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Your wife wants one?? And you.....

Seriously, I'm looking for a skiff as well. Something in the 17 to 19 range with a small four stroke. I heard gas could be $5 a gallon by memorial day. Can't believe the prices people are asking on craigslst for basically junk.

·
Registered
290 Posts
i have an all wood skiff built in 1983 by edgberg in grasonville. the builder of these skiffs just started building them again in cambridge. mine is 20 ft long with a beam just about 6 ft it's set up just for trotlining, it has a 2 year old 20 hp yam. 4 stroke. i can crab 8 hrs on 2-3 gallons of fuel. you said fiberglass but wood is good just more mait. i would consider selling for about 3-4 k depending what i sell with the boat-ie; puller depthfinder-safty eq. ect. not sure i want to sell this close to the season but i'm looking at a boat thats a little bigger and glass.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
for sale

21' fiberglass, 25 Evinrude 2 stroke maintenanced, winterized and tuned up every season by Penns Beach Marina. Shoreline trailer single axle, no brakes but new wiring and lights by Custom coach. this boat is super light and only draws 3 inches of water. I've actually pushed it across less than that with my wife and some gear in it to get to shore. (She had to pee.) LOL It does have a semi V with a 2 inch keeled flat bottom. propstick made for the boat for trotlining. Possible GPS/depth/speed etc... for the right price. I have one pm so far but it is first come first serve. PM for price and/or questions. Also it has stantions for a removable soft top that is not shown in these pics. The stantions have 2 water proof flood lights for the deck when operating at night or the weee hours of the morning. Oh yea a bildge pump to. It's basically ready to fish.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts