Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a late start. My buddy Damon showed up an hour late. Hit the water about 8:00. Hit the usual spots, nada. Fished around the Key bridge,one 34inch,one 31 inch, the rest 19 inch to 25 inch Tossing, everything LT. The 34 hit a chart BA, played it almost 15 min, almost spooled me twice. Gonna try it tomorrow, see ya out there!

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Damn,Brian,I was headin' out there tomorrow.All the reports looked crappy for the UB.Charlie posted about the Choptank.Decided to go there,NOW You got me all screwed up!:D Were you Fishin' the Pilings?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two weeks ago the Blues were thick at the poop plant. Everything was around the bridge. All Rock. Se ya tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Was out HO'ing today was deciding between the BB or Key Bridge got 3 decent sized @ BB gave a pretty good donation the lures for the bay any catches a hopkins spoon with red on it (its mine) Waiting for the next riggin party to replace the rest of **** I gave away today

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
man....you guys got me all confused...:confused:
i was sure that we were going to launch at Kent Narrows and hit the mouth of the Chester
Key Bridge is an awful lot closer!

just got home from a Halloween get together and found several cars parked in our alley.:nono:
i hope they move by morning or we don't get out! :censored::mad:

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Haedin out to fish with Scootin this AM.. I am looking forward to some top water early and then fish Brians hot spots..

I got up too early..:cool:

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I should be splashed 7-7:30am today. Can't decide on Dundee or GP. Hope I fixed my engine problems last night. I'll be around Pooles/MOW/Tolchester most likely.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I'm going home to get some sleep

·
Registered
11,092 Posts
The guys I know that Fish The Patapsco catch them casting Stretch 25s.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Me and Brian and Mike B went out today and Mike caught a nice one right away 28"+-..:bigfish:

We picked away at them thru the day.. all on chart BAs

We just ate my rockfish, it was great!

We blackend/pan sauteed some and flash fried some more served with duck sauce and sweet chille sauces.. (and vacu-froze some more)..

Thanks for having me aboard Brian! It was great weather for NOVEMBER!Good to see some TFs and UBBBs on the water..

MG

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Nice jobs guys! Way to go Brian!

ps- give me a call.. I have some legal info about selling a business you've been looking for...

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I gave mine to my neighbor, smelled good cooking on the grill. At least my engine seems to be doing ok, finally. A little lean on #1 cyl but I can fix that easily. I was disappointed where I first ran in to you guys, that little channel just off the rocks is usually a good spot.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Crabs??? Where you eating crabs, buddy??? Sounds like you guys had a good time yesterday.. I was just about to hook my boat at yesterday, but don't think I could have been back before dark....:nono::nono:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts