Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We slammed fish in the same area today . We had 33 bites and boated 28, with the biggest going 43. We had 14 fish over 40 inches. We had 8 fish on this morning @ one time and landed all of them.

Great day w/ some great friends. We wrapped it up and they where still biting @ 12:30pm

Phil(lily):thumbup:-Oh thats right my new name is Phillily

Riverman-aka the BUDWEISER--How does your head feel this morning?:D

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Jealous... I bet that was a fun trip!! Congrats!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I knew it !!!!! The story of my life .

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm ok today
Was nice for once not having to drive down, run the boat, keep the spread right, find fish, etc
I was just drinking beer and reeling fish
What a day, sorry about your new name
It just came out in the drunken heat of battle
HAHAHA
My lungs hurt a little today also, not sure why that is?????????
That was about as much fun as you can have on the water, even the 2 walk on guys were super cool
Pedro, you ok today??? Thanks for driving us down and back bro
Thinking about heading down Tues or Fri weather permitting

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Lily thanks for booking what a day we had!!!!HOLY COW what a fishing day we had boyz....This one goes up to my top 3....trips ever!!!!!I think I reeled in like ten fish myself yeah Riverman Im ok!!!!! wish I could do it all over again. Planer boARDS didnt go in till almost 11am these guys had us dialed in on the fish. Fin Finder is the best charter I have ever been on in the bay. If you get a chance go with these guys they are first class all the way and have the best gear/electronics money can buy. Merry XMAS:clapping2::thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts