Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left Deale at 700, crew was Jim (Stinkbait), my friend Steve (Sarge) and his nephew Jimmy. Got lines out pretty quickly and had a couple knockdowns but the came up empty. Finally got Jimmy (11yo) a fish when the back umbrella started bouncing and he bought up a fat 19”. Was slow for another couple hours till the spring on the dummy line stretched way out and started singing. Jim grabbed it and started bringing it in, I grabbed hold to give him a hand and a huge 40” cow came over the side….had trouble netting the monster….Jim finally got a hold on its jaw and wrestled it aboard.
Nothing more for hours then the outside planer popped hard and being my turn I got to bring in a nice feisty 35”.
A few more hours with only a small throwback to show and we called it a day.
Slow bite today, talked to a lot of TF’ers on the radio, from the chatter it seemed like it was a slow bite all over.
All fish today were on chartruse.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Steve,
Thanks for the invite. I had a great time today. Learned about dummy lines, new for me. Steve (Sarge) and young Jim were a pleasure to hang out with too. Fishing was slow, but nice fish. We couldn't have asked for a prettier late November day on the water.

Jim

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Holy smoke Jim...................You've been fishing more lately than I have. What's up with that? Congrats.............glad to see you got out with Steve..........................Mark

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice work out there guys, especially bringing a 40" in hand over hand on a dummy line

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Holy smoke Jim...................You've been fishing more lately than I have. What's up with that? Congrats.............glad to see you got out with Steve..........................Mark
Mark...kinda hard to land a Rockfish from a treestand.:rolleyes:

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts