Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,552 Posts
"If I were up north in mako/tiger territorry would've headed back after the first sign of a shark. Down here they are very rare, so i figured I was okay on perfectly flat water. "

Hmmmmm was it just a couple of weeks ago a RATHER LARGISH Tiger Shark was caught at the 3rd Island? Hmmmm makes me wonder...and wasnt it in 2001-2002 that those tourons were bit up by Bull Sharks here in Va. Beach and Hatteras? Yeah...I seem to remember that...

YUMMMMMMMmmmmmm YAK FISHERMEN...the other white meat...

YAK FISHERMEN...its whats fer dinnner....

· Registered
1,552 Posts
fishfool, NOT TRYING TO GIVE YOU A HARD TIME...BEEN THERE...DONE THAT...THE 3-4' BULLSHARK I HAD CRUISE BY ME SUNDAY GAVE ME THE WILLIES TOO...JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT TIGERS AND BIG BULLS ARE NOT RARE IN OUR WATERS! Seems the CLT held a resident Tiger for a while a few years back and I cant count the # of Big Bulls I've been hooked up on in the bay...do not be fooled...there be toothed critters in them thar waters...LOL with the big (14'+)White Sharks caught off the mouth of Rudee Inlet a couple of years ago It'll make the hairs on your neck stand on end LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.