Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a bad day. Had lots of fun. Trolled north of the light house a while with no luck. Located some birds east of the light house and headed that direction. Everyone else musta spotted them as well. Sized down the lures a bit and trolled around the birds. Casted some top water also. Plenty of 18 to 20 inch fish. Never saw anyone around catch anything much larger. Again, had lots of fun. Now for the only downside of the day and to get it off my chest.....Lots of boats around the working birds. 99% of the captains were very thoughtful and aware of everyones trolling path and lines, but there were a couple of guys that musta thought the fish were golden. I will not mention boat names but it's sad. They were cutting people off and making it difficult for some captains to manuver just to get out of the way of another vessel. Just had to get to the birds or to the fish I should say. I know there is one in every crowd but out there a mistake can be devistating. There are plenty of fish for all.

NUFF SAID. Good luck and be safe! :bigfish:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
A fun day for sure!!

Always a few out there that are inconsiderate and make the day just that much more enjoyable.......wait till the fish really show up......best thing you can do is not let the actions of another person ruin your day....FISH ON!!! Hope you have a GREAT SEASON!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts