Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished just a few hours from 2pm to dusk. Lots of birds and a dozen boats working the shallow water between Smith Pt. Lt and C "1". Trolled umbrellas there for a while and only picked up one dink. I did'nt see anyone else doing much there so I moved off the bar by myself to 40-45 feet of water off C"1". Marked lots of fish sitting low in the water colum (some big targets) but could'nt get any bites. Pretty sunset!

Droped by RW's early this afternoon and talked to one of the ladys there. I asked if they caught any of the [email protected] that broke in. She said they caught one person and one of the guns was already used in a crime. ATF wouldnt give her any more details. They are hoping for a second arrest. They have video cameras set up now.

Mike

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've had the same results. Few fish in the bay & beautiful sunsets! I have had to resort to getting into my 14 footer with a few light casting rods & casting around the channel markers in my creek for my fill of small stripers with an occasional keeper thrown in. I've also had luck jigging in 12-16' for stripers & flounder. Let's enjoy this weather while we can...pretty soon it'll be long woolies & insulated coverall weather.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts