Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/album.php?albumid=169&pictureid=1526

Left LC 8:00 aboard Mudrunner IV back at the dock by 12:30. 5 fish between 40" and
43", 3 from 38" to 39", 3 lost, 1 36" throw back just missed paper! Hit them steady from the first line in and left em biting! CH green can to Ramada. Color didn't matter (as long as it was chart or white)! Mojo's, Imitators and stretch 25's.

What a great way to enjoy your morning coffee! Great crew: Capt Carlos, Ed and Dave! Look forward to doin it again!:clap:
Capt Wayne
"Miss Madeline II"

·
Registered
181 Posts
Great job and thanks for the radio reports. I was just showing up and heard you guys reporting action so moved toward you then almost immediately hooked up on a pair of 30 inch fish on a white tandum rig and 8 ounce in line weight. The bite turned off for me about then (9:30), but nice day on the water. I grilled some of the fish last night on cedar planks (bass pro shop Christmas gift). Probably the best striper I'v ever had. Take care and thanks again.

Charlie
On the "Ms Cait"

·
Registered
993 Posts
Carlos,
Not to many reports from you in awhile also haven't seen you in awhile. Guess you are to busy at work but nice to see that you got out:fishing2: and into the catch.
Chuck,
Thanks. With momma's health issues and work, I don't get out as much as I used to. Without your mentoring and friendship when I moved here six years ago, I would still be trying to figure out how to catch them.

Carlos

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Glad to hear you had a good day gents. Like others have said, it's been a long time since we saw Carlos with a fish. Come to think of it, it's been a long time since I've seen myself with a fish. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts