Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Lite Subscriber - My busines
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Snood Fest XIII (13) MENU SIGN-UP

Please use this thread for the development of the Snood Fest Menu & Signup. This thread will be edited as the Menu develops. Signup early as we are limited to 112 by hall size.

For more details see the thread titled Snood Fest XIII (13)

http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/sho...ebruary-28-2016-Details?p=2983594#post2983594

Available onsite will be kitchen facilities & Outdoor Grill
Suggested menu items :
Burgers, hot dogs, sausages or other items for the grill. There were some real good items on the grill in past years…. such as: Italian sausages, seasoned pork loin, goose breast with jalapeno & bacon, bacon wrapped venison tenderloin to name a few. Condiments will be available.

Appetizers: There were too many to remember all of them, but some were Old Bay wings & hot wings, various cheese platters & other assorted appetizers, BBQ & chili, meatballs of several different kinds, home madade crab soup & seafood stew.
Salads: Several different types of homemade salads, Tossed, Caesar, Macaroni , Potato, Slaw, Etc.

Deserts: My favorite- too many to list & all very good
Anything else that may be your specialty

We ask that you signup in advance & let us know what you are bringing.

Please sign up here:
Name:..............# attending............ Covered Dish............... ...............Oysters
POLECAT.................2 .....................Clam Chowder...............................1
Crabby and son.......2....................Venison wrapped w/bacon..............2
Capt Dale................2......................Cream of crab soup.......................1
Bebopper.................1.....................Hot dogs & rolls

TOTAL.....................7.............................................................................4

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Snood Fest XIII (13) MENU SIGN-UP

Please use this thread for the development of the Snood Fest Menu & Signup. This thread will be edited as the Menu develops. Signup early as we are limited to 112 by hall size.

For more details see the thread titled Snood Fest XIII (13)

http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/showthread.php/480538-Snood-Fest-XIII-(13)-Sunday-February-28-2016-Details?p=2983594#post2983594

Available onsite will be kitchen facilities & Outdoor Grill
Suggested menu items :
Burgers, hot dogs, sausages or other items for the grill. There were some real good items on the grill in past years…. such as: Italian sausages, seasoned pork loin, goose breast with jalapeno & bacon, bacon wrapped venison tenderloin to name a few. Condiments will be available.

Appetizers: There were too many to remember all of them, but some were Old Bay wings & hot wings, various cheese platters & other assorted appetizers, BBQ & chili, meatballs of several different kinds, home madade crab soup & seafood stew.
Salads: Several different types of homemade salads, Tossed, Caesar, Macaroni , Potato, Slaw, Etc.

Deserts: My favorite- too many to list & all very good
Anything else that may be your specialty

We ask that you signup in advance & let us know what you are bringing.

Please sign up here:
Name:..............# attending............ Covered Dish...............
POLECAT.................2 .....................Clam Chowder
2 for oysters and clams. Bringing bacon wrapped venison tenderloin for the grill.......... Gary

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Weather permitting 2.
1 for oysters
Cream of Crab Soup
Oysters will be provided by Patuxent Seafood (Raised Bed Plump & Salty).

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Weather permitting 2.
1 for oysters
Cream of Crab Soup
Oysters will be provided by Patuxent Seafood (Raised Bed Plump & Salty).
So happy to hear the oysters are aquaculture and not wild! Moving in the right direction and they taste better. Thanks Dale!!

·
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Please sign up here:
Name:..............# attending............ Covered Dish............... ...............Oysters
POLECAT.................2 .....................Clam Chowder...............................1
Crabby and son.......2....................Venison wrapped w/bacon..............2
Capt Dale................2......................Cream of crab soup.......................1
Genie.......................4.....................Pasta and corn salads
JB Crabs...................2....................Deviled eggs

TOTAL.....................13....................... ...................................................4

·
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Please sign up here:
Genie.......................4..................... Pasta and corn salads
JB Crabs...................2....................Devil ed eggs
TimBass....................2....................Macaroni salad & grill item

TOTAL.....................15...................... . .................................................. .4

·
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Please sign up here:
Name:..............# attending...........Covered Dish.............................Oysters
POLECAT.................2 ...................Clam Chowder...............................1
Crabby and son.......2....................Venison wrapped w/bacon............2
Capt Dale................2....................Cream of crab soup.......................1
Bebopper.................1....................Hot dogs & rolls
Genie.......................4....................Pasta and corn salads
JB Crabs...................2....................Deviled eggs
TimBass....................2....................Macaroni salad & grill item ............2
Captengine44...........6...................Brats & rolls
Normmag.................5....................Ice & Dessert..................................1

TOTAL.....................26...................... . ..................................................7

·
Registered
238 Posts
Jerry put us down for 2 one for oysters & I'll bring Lou's butter nut cake

·
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Please sign up here:
Name:..............# attending...........Covered Dish.............................Oysters
POLECAT.................2 ...................Clam Chowder...............................1
Crabby and son.......2....................Venison wrapped w/bacon............2
Capt Dale................2....................Cream of crab soup.......................1
Bebopper.................1....................Hot dogs & rolls
Genie.......................4....................P asta and corn salads
JB Crabs...................2....................Devil ed eggs
TimBass....................2....................Ma caroni salad & grill item ............2
Captengine44...........6...................Brats & rolls
Normmag.................5....................Ice & Dessert..................................1
Eluxman...................2....................Butter nut cake...............................1

TOTAL.....................28...................... . .................................................. 8

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wow, Snoodfest XIII ! I have not been active on this board in a while. I went to one of the Snoodfest many years ago. Maybe 8 year ago. I am glad to see you all are still doing it. I may have to check my situation out and see if I can sign up and make an appearance.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts