Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Snoodfest is on tomorrow as scheduled. the advanced preparations have already been made. and it is too late to change now. and although I would have prefered better weather. tomorrrow is the only day

Please use your best judgement as far as driving to the location. we will certainly understand if you decide the conditions are too bad and you decide not to attend.

if you would like local road information or have any questions feel free to contact me

410-335-5848--cell

·
Banned
165 Posts
Ill be there also..Dont know if Im bringing the boat to demo the dipper though..Have to what and see..The Weather folks have been wrong before.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
I intend on coming if wx permits.

See you at SF!

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
The 5:00 AM radar for Baltimore only has us for rain today and warming up to the lower 40's by early afternoon. Looks like we dodged another. C U guys around 12:45 this afternoon.:thumbup:

·
Registered
481 Posts
WE got an inch of snow last night and it's sleet and freezing rain as I type(0830). I'll keep watching but the lying ass weatherman said a lot more's coming.

Hope to see yall but don't hold your breath.
Brad

·
Registered
717 Posts
It's snowing like a mofo out this way....I hope for you guys that it changes to rain by the time it gets over that way. :goodluck2:

·
Registered
481 Posts
It's really comin down now. All snow.

It's comin yalls way like it or not. I saw the roads on TV while ago it looked pretty good even up towards Fredneck. I probabally won't make the call till about noon.

Whoever drive's Please be safe and use good judgement

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Here is how it is for me. Had one son sick yesterday with a virus and now mommy started it around 2am.
Not pretty. F'in disgusting really. I know I am going to come down with it. Maybe not. No symptoms yet.

I cant leave home with things as they are.

Wx down in Southern AA is a mix of sleet and snow back and forth right now. Nothing major.

For those that make it, have a great time.

RJ, I will bmail you.

My sincere apologies.

Dave
:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Guys,I'm out.Freezing rain coming down,Start a new Job Monday and have some things to get in order yet.Don't want to take a chance with the "Black Cloud that usually hangs over me!!:( [Mike]

·
Registered
481 Posts
The call has been made.
With sincere regrets, we are not going to make it.
The roads are covered now and no sign of letting up.
We have about 3 inches now and near whiteout conditions with flakes the size of a quarter. For everbody that's there, drink one for me.

Once again, My Regrets

Brad

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Started snowing here about 20 minutes ago and the walk and most of the road is already covered. I'm not going to chance a 45 minute drive. Anyone who does venture out it please be carefull.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Snow will continue with moderate to heavy accumulations across the Snoodfest area. There will be lulls in the precipitation, but the snow will come in bands and it will be heavy at times into the afternoon.

It should be BEAUTIFUL along the Gunpowder and I can't wait to get there!! Packing the cooler and the camp chair!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts