Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to made this a GREAT event. I had a ball. Jim

Attachments

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
834 Posts
Jim, thanks for the photos! It was my pleasure meeting you and hope this won't be the last time.

Frank

·
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
War Horse -

Frank - That was a great writeup that you posted! We enjoyed your company and look forward to slugging one or so down with you again. Take care and give my best to Mike. Jim

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Nice pics. I got out of our proposal dungeon around 4pm and the sky was falling quickly. Decided to take my fenders home and keep'm straight. May be next year.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Great Pics. I am so sorry I missed it. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks to everyone at Snoodfest

Thanks Jim, great pictures. Thanks to rj and Polecat for all the show and tell stuff. Great information, and food. It was fun to put a face to a board name. I hope everyone made it home safe...Rickyd

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice group of pictures=====Thanks for doing it!
Anyone know how to put names on the pictures?
I tried but found out I'm no better at that than I am crabbing!!

Buddy

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
809 Posts
Nice pics Jim. Thanks for sharing. Didn't make it this year, but hope to meet some of you guys on the water this year. Looking to make the fest next Feb.

John

·
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Snoodfest

Sorry that some of you missed it but that's certainly understandable. RJ and Polecat put on a near-continuous seminar and are both a wealth of knowledge. It was a great place and you couldn't beat the price. Someone pls. remind me who was doing the shucking. One tough, hard-working man... very fast... and I sure appreciate it. The oysters and clams were awesome. Thank you RJ.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Sorry that some of you missed it but that's certainly understandable. RJ and Polecat put on a near-continuous seminar and are both a wealth of knowledge. It was a great place and you couldn't beat the price. Someone pls. remind me who was doing the shucking. One tough, hard-working man... very fast... and I sure appreciate it. The oysters and clams were awesome. Thank you RJ.
Yes sir! Good time. Left to right, 9th pic, Sean, me, Brian(bl1). River Crab (Scott) did all that shuckin'. Learned a little shuckin' from him also.

·
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awe Shucks

River Crab - You are THE MAN!! Thanks again.

·
Banned
165 Posts
Thanks brother...I had a great time also..Wanted to thank everyone who got this event organized..Nice to meet everyone and put a face with the name.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics Jim. I wish I could have made it up there. It looks like you guys had a good time. It would have been nice to put more names to faces. I hope I can make it crabfest this year.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Where's the pic of me?? Oh wait, I get there most everyone was gone! :D

It was still nice to meet the few still there and eat some of those shelled critters. I also know to get there earlier next time. :yes:

Jerry,

I want that net RJ had that you made. The only catch is I need one that's not so heavy. That setup was perfect to keep the snoods to snagging on the chicken wire.

- Dae

1 - 18 of 18 Posts