Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Golly Gee.. Ya think they'll cancel school tommorow ???

Its January alright..

But to answer your inquiry, Upper Montgomery County checking in, at tea time, so with pinkies extended and warm cup of Earl Gray, yes it's coming down side ways here too.

Cheerio !

·
Registered
397 Posts
It's been snowing on and off in Manassas all day, no accumulation.

Mark
1999 Sportcraft 230 C/C

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
intermittent weather

I flew into BWI about 2:30 this afternoon. We approached from the south, went out over the bay, then came right up the Severn River toward the airport. The sky was clear until about 10 miles below the airport, then we flew through a very dark bank of clouds that produced flurries. Just a minute later, we came out of the clouds and landed in sunshine.

I have been sitting at the computer for the past hour at my home in Annapolis. We experienced similar weather -- sun for 30 minutes, gray and flurries for 30 minutes, now it is sunny again.

I just spent 3 days in San Antonio -- it was cool and rainy all three days. Today, when I flew out, it was sunny and going to 68 deg. So be it.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
I hit a good sized snow squal near Security Blvd. this afternoon, went from sunny going 65 MPH to dark, windy, snowing, no visibility and 10 MPH in no time. Lasted about 15 minutes but was enough to cover cars, trees and the ground, just not roadways. Then this evening we got hit by one in Timonium, same results but I wasn't driving this time, pretty cool to see it come down like that, I actually watched it come across Hunt Valley.

·
Registered
614 Posts
cold and brisk here in elkton!!
just a light dusting on the ground though....suddenly it seems like winter...go figure.
Bobby
Bobby,

I look at it this way. It's amost February and it is the shortest month of the year. February is followed by March which is when my boat goes in the water. So, it's almost time to put the boat back in the water:D !

BTW, I got an enclosure for my boat (3 sided only). Should make a world of difference in the early and late seasons...

TED

1 - 16 of 16 Posts