Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that it's getting redundant but the fishing is so great down here that I have to post some reports. We went out again for a "fun" trip with friends between the parties (another one tomorrow :))) I took along a neighbor who has a nice boat, lives a few doors down from Gradybaby, on the Miles River, but doesn't know much about fishing. He is eager to learn and was happy to come along. The picture shows one of the "doubles" that we put him on. This one came on a spreader bar rig pulling two bucktails. The hot lure seems to be a Black head/blue eyes/ white bucktail/white curly tail. Black is outcatching white 10-1 so we switched to all black on all the rods. We are bottom-bouncing all the rods and are pulling 7 rods. Weights range from 2 to 20 oz. Best fishing seems to be in 25ft depths under working birds. It's strange that while we mark fish, blind trolling doesn't work. You have to have some breaking fish for the others down deep, to bite. Whatever....it's loads of fun:D. Here's my buddy Frank with his fish. PB020011.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
WTG, Charlie!
glad to hear you've been able to keep on them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts