Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching Fox & Friends this morning and just caught the end of them saying that Bush is about to sign a law providing SS benefits to illegal immigrants after only 18 months.

I've done 'the google' on the 'internets' (Bushisms) but have found nothing.....

Anyone else seen/heard of this?

jocobe

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I think they should raise everyones taxes and just pay the Mexicans out right to come on over.

bert
Hmmm:rolleyes:

We are pretty much at that point now aren't we?
If they make it here they get jobs have babies get Wic etc.......as far as raising taxes.....dems will take care of that...
I got my new property tax assessment in the mail today.....O:eek: myGAWD :eek:

Tony

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Hmmm:rolleyes:

We are pretty much at that point now aren't we?
If they make it here they get jobs have babies get Wic etc.......as far as raising taxes.....dems will take care of that...
I got my new property tax assessment in the mail today.....O:eek: myGAWD :eek:

Tony
That was quick... Dems take control and Tony's property taxes went up.
This is just evil....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There is no political leadership that wants to aggressively address the illegal immigration issue.....and it really pisses me off. If I was within a days drive of the border I'd definitely be hanging with the Minutemen.

jocobe

·
Registered
373 Posts
As far as SS is concerned, if you were born an American you need 40 credits before your eligible. You can earn 4 credits a year so you would have had to pay into SS for 10 years. Although you don’t need a large income to earn the 4 credits a year, $970 per credit, at least it indicates that you have contributed for 10 years. Oh well, per ‘W’ it’s going broke anyway so let’s screw with it and see if we can’t really mess it up. Let’s give more of it away so maybe we can self fulfill another ( weapons of mass destruction) prophecy.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Note the dead silence of Capt. Frank, Fritzer and their illegitimate child ratherfishy.
You know etouffe, you told Rather that a low sperm count may kill off his genetic line, I think yours died off many years ago. You must be missing a part of the lobe of the brain which has cognitive reasoning. I posted many times about Bush & Congress getting thrown out for failure to enforce illegal immigration laws. However there is one part of the lobe that's an excessive compulsive, it has to do with spewing BS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts