Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had the pleasure of fishing w/ Buddies Derek and Ryan Fri and we ran the boards in the crowds w/o problems. Lures were varied shallow and deep as were the hits on both though LOW stuff in Green seemed a bit better.Rnded w/a few carbon copies around 39" 21-24#s

Sat I had my Stepson Jon and "Electrical" personalities :clapping2:John,Steve and Brad who went 4-5 on nice fish also, though the afternoon bite as the day before was better the morning wes good for others.I also believe this bite better than the spring run w/#s and sizes being better.Jon forgot it was November being 21 BUT it was warm in the afternoon.:eek2:. The bite was varied w/ no preferences noticed.This should continue for at least a few more weeks UNLESS Mother Nature does something extreme.
I had a friend at CBBT Tom who EEled up a few nice COWS down there Sat. Nows your chance so get off the sofa and get out and fish.:fishing2:

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Bet he won't say " I'd give the shirt off my back to catch a big Rock " again :D.

Gotta love the last day of November being shirtless weather :clapping2:.Great job on the fish :thumbup:.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Dave, Good to see you got into some nice fish there. Me, I was sitting in a tree stand getting so me meat for the freezer. It's getting to be time to hit the ocean for some of the big gals. We're doing a run soon. Interested?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Great job Dave! We were North of you. It was an amazing day for November. Given the weather today, it looks like we picked the best of the two days. We got a couple a decent ones trolling but the LTJ bite was tough with nothing but small fish to be found. It's time to hit the Ocean as Jack says.

·
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike thanks I'll bet you've been putting it to the Tog down there lately.Have you had a chance to get some Ocean Stripers?
Gary he's 21 and swore he had enough clothes for the trip but I did not think he'd be shirtless. his feet were frozen earlier and he had me Run the Heat on Equator later in the truck...:D
Jack I got 2 more weeks where I've been before headin Home.Love to have you Jim and Phil down in the next two weeks its been reel good. After I get back I would like a VB ltj rodbending session give me a holler.:fishing2:
Jim there may be some ltj left out there but the bulk of BIGS are coming on the troll now.
Skip he had his hands full and I THINK that was his best rock to date ,gonna be tough for me to find a better one for him.:eek:

·
Registered
681 Posts
David. Thanks for the report and nice fish. As I'm currently 12 hours from Md. I can only join you in spirit this week but would still like to hook up with you before you pull the boat back north.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
WTG David... great report and great fish!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
David-
Thanks again for a great trip on Friday. My brother and I really enjoyed ourselves. If you need another angler this season, give me a shout.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Dave- nice report and a beautiful day with some good fish! I kicked myself yesterday for not trailering to solomons. WTG............:clapping2:

·
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks guys amazing is that the pics except for the last one was from avoyager phone.frank ill call you.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Nice report Dave. I always like the ones where the guys hold these ocean running fish out to make them look even bigger.. then the one of you, I think, with the "been there many times" look. Way to put them on some nice fish.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
WTG Dave,
:clap::D

Tell Miss Diane I said hi.
:D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Dave - nice work on the stripers. Wish I could have joined you guys. Looks like it was a great day on the water, but I was flying to Cabo the next day, and at my age, I need my sleep! Haven't been fishing here yet, but am booked for tomorrow and Friday. I'm looking forward to a little pullage on Cabo stripers. FYI, did you see Pino's post on the Jackspot? You might want to find a ride out of OC to battle the GBFT's. Van

1 - 19 of 19 Posts