Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all the Patrons, Volunteers, Vendors, Boat Dealers, and Community Service Workers...

Thanks for making this year's show great. We had over 1500 people, but the final tally hasn't been done yet. As I type this my eyes are threatening to slam shut after the weekend of running. I can't believe we missed all the rain, and to those of you that came, you I'm sure you found some deals. There were alot of people leaving with armloads, and I MEAN ARMLOADS of stuff. :clapping2: :clap:

Again; thanks for another great year. Next Year's dates are March 29 and 30. Mark your calendars now!:thumbup:

Also, special thanks to the TF community for enduring the shameless promotion!! :eek:

Good or bad, please let me know what you thought of the show. :yes:

-Scott

·
Registered
708 Posts
I thought the show was great. I went to the show both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I picked up some much needed trolling supplies. Today I picked up a bunch of open top crab baskets and joined the MSSA Southern Maryland Chapter.

I think you had a good mix of vendors and the prices of the merchandise were what I expected. Very good show. Thanks for your hard work.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
147 Posts
Scott,
Many thanks for again putting on a good show not only for the public but also for the vendors. We would like to thank everyone that stopped by our tables and taking the time to chat and hopefully learn a thing or two.
Thanks Again,
Capt. Steve and Sandee

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
You all did a great job putting on the show this year, Scott. I'm glad the weather held out for you both days. I came down with a friend on Saturday. We didn't leave with "armloads" of stuff, but we each had several bags when we got back to the truck :D . I know many of the vendors came a long way to exhibit at the show - and we probably don't thank them enough for their efforts. :clap:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I was down there this morning. It was a good show as always. The set-up is very nice both inside and outside. Plenty of room to browse inside and out. Having the paved area for outside vendors is a big plus at this time of year as you never know what the weather will hold. Well Done!

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the good words folks... this event wouldn't be possible without a good crew of volunteers. There are some dedicated folks that really do their part to make this event a success. I just get the puzzle peices, they put them together.

So, no horror stories? Nothing to improve?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Scott

Great job as usually and I agree with the set up....A+!!!

Thanks to all that stopped by to talk to Petey and Mo....that was our last show of the season but we hope to get some great fishing reports and pictures to post on our 2007 Photo Gallery at fishontackle.com!

FISH ON! Petey!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts