Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been slacking on reporting lately. Have not been able to get out much as the wind keeps howling day after day. Here are 3 days we did get out recently. The dogs are mostly gone but get an occasional one along the canyon walls in the deeper water. The May worms (cinder worms) are really thick in our inlet at night under lights. Kind of creeps ya out a little.

Thursday, April 21. Limit of bluelines and 1 snowy grouper.

Wednesday, May 4. Nice bluelines and 4 goldens to 30 lbs.

Saturday, May 7. Limit of bluelines and 3 goldens. Kyle jigged a hand cranked golden from 600 feet.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Great meat fishing there Mike. Wtg to put some clients on the meat.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Pretty work mike! Hopefully the wind will stop blowing and the water will push into the canyons soon! I still need to get up with you and give your gear back to you that you left on my boat when we went after the Bluefin. I also noticed in your pics it looks like you had your rear seat recovered. Mine is starting to get sunburnt pretty bad and is also starting to come apart. Who did you get to recover it?
Chris

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty work mike! Hopefully the wind will stop blowing and the water will push into the canyons soon! I still need to get up with you and give your gear back to you that you left on my boat when we went after the Bluefin. I also noticed in your pics it looks like you had your rear seat recovered. Mine is starting to get sunburnt pretty bad and is also starting to come apart. Who did you get to recover it?
Chris
Had a buddy that did it for free. Well not free, I had to take him fishing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts